Call to Join as Editorial Board Member :Enzyme Engineering|Open-Access
Our Journal Enzyme Engineering (Longdom Publishers SL) is an esteemed Monthly, Peer reviewed and Open-Access journal that focuses on recent innovative inventions and recent advancements in the field of enzymology and enzyme engineering. Our journal promulgates all current issues that take place in betterment in the field of Life sciences.
The Editorial Board of our journal is overwhelmed by the response and eagerness of the academic and research contributors to publish with the journal and take part in the year-long celebrations. During this year we look forward to taking some initiatives that would encourage and reward our prospective audience which include clinicians, research scientists, decision-makers and a range of professionals in the healthcare community.
Development of a Journal depends on the Editorial Board members it has and the quality support it is receiving from that board. The Editorial Board (EB) contains a group of leading subject experts who can judge the articles, journal and guide the process of publication. In other words, EB members prescribe the tone and direction of publications.
The Editorial Board Members remain actively involved in analyzing submissions, assigning peer-reviewers, and guiding manuscripts through the peer-review process. Editor-in-Chief or any Board member provides judgment/decision in case of publication associated disputes. Judgment of the Editor-in-Chief should be considered as the final verdict in any issue pertaining to publication.
We and our journal welcomes authors to join as Editorial Board Member to our journal. Here are some of the roles and responsibilities for Editorial Members:
- All Editorial board members must obey the direction provided by the Editor-in-Chief of the journal.
- Once the plagiarism check is completed every article will be assigned with an Editor and if the article is in the area of Editor’s research interest, it is expected that assigned Editor will take up the assignment at an earliest possible time. If he or she wants to deny the assignment due to some personal reason, that should also be informed to the Editorial Office at an earliest possible convenience.
- Assigned Editor should not have any conflict of interest with any assignment, if so, then he or she should decline the assignment stating the proper reason to the Editorial Office.
- It is mandatory that every Editor treat each author with proper dignity, courtesy, fair behavior irrespective of considering the matter and fate of the article.
- Honesty and transparency is must to become an Editorial Board member, where an Editor should judge every submission equally and transparently.
- Editor-in-Chief can take the final decision for any publication oriented issue.
- If required Editor may provide the necessary guidelines and dictate the process of submission to the author.
We strongly believe that your contribution towards our journal will enlighten our journal looking forward for betterment in the field of Enzymology.
Please kindly let us know your interest in joining as Editorial board by sending your CV’S to as email attachment to email@example.com
Enzyme Engineering: Open-Access